"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Sunday 2 July 2017

A simple pleasure

I washed this pair of rag rugs I wove some time ago. Both of them are in my kitchen and receive a lot of daily wear. As usual, I used my washboard and a laundry sink on my back deck to wash them in and than I hung them up on a metal wire fence in my yard. When they were dry I rolled them up and put them away - until fall. It fills me with pleasure to see them clean again. Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I love rag rugs and yours are beautiful. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Ronda. I just love the color! Your work is always so fun to peek at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love homespun rugs like these. The colors are so serene. Enjoy seeing them drying on the fence. Reminds me of how I grew up in the country. xo

    ReplyDelete