"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Friday 2 January 2015

Ya that's my hand

After I wrote my last post a week ago my phone went dead and I let it stay that way. I needed to make my world smaller and that is how I brought in the new year. It was a very meaningful time and with fewer distractions it gave me the freedom to mull over some things. I may do it again in the future. It's been a cold week and the chestnut backed chickadee's have spent a lot of time at the feeder. Wild birds are a delight to befriend. I alway's carry sunflower seeds in my outdoor pockets for I know that when they see me they will excitedly chirp and fly to my hand expecting a seed. This is for me endlessly cheering.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment