"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Monday 24 November 2014

To say I Love You

It's a Christmas Eve in a month and well, frankly I am nervous. You see I decided the very best gift I could give my daughter is a handknit sweater. After all what else could make you feel more loved or cared for than to wrap yourself up in something that has taken a zillion hours of someone else's time? Yes, she is only 2 but her favourite clothing items are the one's I've knitted. So I know she get's it. Yes, there is a population out there of unappreciative holders of knitted items. In my stash I found the perfect yarn and then I found the perfect pattern. Yes, I am going to follow directions for this one time. With this in mind I've gotten started but I've only gotten two sleeves done. Well, not quite there is still the embroidery part on each cuff to do. And then there is the fact that I don't have the perfect buttons. So much for keeping Christmas simple.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment