"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Silent auction

I have decided that what I am going to do is have a silent auction on all of my paintings. I am posting this one for all of you who are unable to attend. If you would like to place a bid send me an email with your bid. The auction will end 6:00 pm on Saturday, August 23. I will mail the painting to you placed between two pieces of heavy cardboard and charge you for actual shipping. I will then let you know the total and you can send me a money order or cheque. I can also hold the painting for you if you are coming to the island. This particular painting is titled: In The Morning. I hope some of you will be able to come by on Friday the 22nd. I have made lots of cookies! The studio will be open from 9-3. Let's make a difference in these kid's lives together!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment