"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Saturday 26 April 2014

Footprints

I've found some new ways to do things that I am excited about and I think that it's healthier and cheaper but more importantly it is consistent with my personal belief that I am responsible to God for my ecological footprint. 1. I'm getting my calcium from egg shells. I clean and grind the shells and take them with a natural acid. The blessing in return is a new energy. 2. I've eliminated toothpaste and replaced it by making a baking soda and virgin coconut oil blend. I noticed right away my teeth and gums feel better. I've done the same with my toddlers toothpaste only for her as she is not spitting yet I use just the coconut oil. 3. I've replaced my lotion, moisturizer and make up remover with virgin coconut oil. It's a better product with less chemicals and packaging. 4. I make lipbalm. Again, I use virgin coconut oil, vitamin e and locally sourced beeswax. 5. I am putting together a natural medicine kit and planting medicinal plants in my garden. I am learning new ways of how to treat various ailments with plants. In all of this I am fostering an open attitude towards doing things a better way.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment