"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Friday 14 March 2014

Garlic

So we are on the island with my truck and this is not a good time to need to go to town. There is simply no way of getting there short of asking for a ride from someone or hitch hiking (personally I would go for the latter). I would also have to lug around a car seat for my toddler which I don't even want to consider this nightmare. This is not a good time to get a toothache and that is exactly what has happened. I have tried a variety of things. Salt water rinses, clove oil, sage tea, listerine rinses, oil pulling, but the one that has by far worked The Best is garlic. I brought along some great fresh garlic. It works like a miracle. It's simply a matter of peeling a clove, biting into it to open it up a bit and rubbing it directly on the gum. I never get blisters but if you thought that may be a problem just wrap the clove in gauze before rubbing. Within a minute or two all of the pain is gone for hours. When it does come back again it is simply a matter of repeating the treatment. No wonder so many immigrants brought it with them. Think of it. They chose to carry a tin of garlic over the other stuff they left behind..Now I would to.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment