"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Saturday 15 February 2014

Boots

I had no intention of looking at boots and in fact had forgotten I needed a new pair when I pushed the stroller with Babygirl in it down the aisles of a small town hardware store. That's when I saw a red Canadian flag tag on a pair of mens rubber boots. Curious, I stopped and examined them. They were light, had good tread and there was another small card explaining they were made from recycled rubber with a mailing address to return their worn -out boots to. These are Baffins and for 18.99 I now own a pair. I have high hopes for these boots that they are going to last awhile. Now I've got to figure out what to do with that made in china pair that leaks in the right foot. I wonder if Walmart will take them back.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment