"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Sunday 26 January 2014

laundry

This is a picture of my new washing machine that I have been experimenting with. In the past I have been taking our laundry to town. However for multiple reasons this has not been working very well. It's completely hand operated and after putting in soap, water and laundry it takes two minutes of cranking to wash a load. It uses very little soap and water in comparison to a conventional machine. The only downside so far is that it does not do a very good job at ringing the excess water out and I do that by hand. The company does make a spinner but it is electric and I have decided laundry without one is simpler. It is going to be simply wonderful from now on to do laundry at the cabin.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment