"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Sunday 15 December 2013

My daughter and I put this nativity set together but I glued Joseph's face on upside down

When I look to God I see genuine committment, love beyond reason and grace I cannot comprehend. I thank God for providing for my daughter and I so that I can be a stay at home mom for even though I work to sustain us I am able to bring my daughter with me. Although we appear to be alone we are not for He is with us. "For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to bring you good not harm." Jeremiah 29:11 "He will sustain you." Psalm 55:22
"As your days so shall your strength be." Deut. 33:25 I love you Jesus. Thank you for your loving care. Happy birthday! And thank you reader for reading my blog. We are leaving the island and will be back in a few months.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment