"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Saturday 18 May 2013

Remembering dad

Dad would want to know that although we miss him terribly Babygirl and I are doing ok. He would want us to celebrate the beauty of life and so we are. There is a rufous hummingbird nest high up in the cedar by the shed. Tonight we stood under the tree and listened and we filled up all the feeders together. The yard is alive with our feathered companions. I am thankful for the kind, loving father he was and for the years we had. And when I wake up in the morning although I will be sad I will thank God for all the blessings I have.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment