"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Friday 10 May 2013

Bye bye

Its a empty nest now nearly overgrown with greenery. I haven't seen the young birds as their parents keep them hidden in the sea grass. When we pass by the parents make their usual fuss and do their injured bird act until we are well out of the area. Late one morning I saw a raven up in a tree. Maybe the parents saw him maybe not. (they were busy making noise at us and a dog) The raven flew around to several trees perhaps to get a better vantage point and sat in each one for a bit before leaving the area. Because of the tree limbs I couldn't really see what it was doing but in one I did. The raven idly took out a few fir cones with its beak. Perhaps it had another agenda which didn't include baby birdies for lunch.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment