"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Sunday 28 April 2013

4 things you can do with a box and a baby (from baby's point of view)

1. Mommy can put it over her head and play peek-a-boo with me. 2. Mommy can put my toys in it and I can take them out. 3. Mommy can put me in the box and slide me around on the kitchen floor. 4. I can chew on the box. That was months ago. Now the list looks like this: 1. I can get in and out of the box by myself. 2. I can put my toys in the box. 3. I can pull the box around with my toys in it. 4. I can chew on the box but I'd rather not. I've already done that.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment