"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Tuesday 25 September 2012

sweater

The inspiration came from a vintage booklet. It was done in flat knitting. They made it in a solid color with garter stitch accents. Of course I knit mine in the round. I wanted to create something with a motif so I chose hearts. The buttons came from the thriftstore. I bought them still on the card and they originally retailed for seventy cents. I paid less than that. It was really fun to knit and although the original pattern showed a matching pair of footed pants I think I will skip that as Babygirl is just growing so fast I think she would outgrow them before I got them completed!
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment