"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Thursday 30 August 2012

The other morning I was on the beach with Babygirl in the jogger. I saw a lady wearing pink pajamas walking her dog. She had put a coat on and I thought that perhaps a bathrobe would have been more suitable. It was low tide and there was a heron standing where the receding sea touched the sand. From where I stood the bird was a gray silhouette. The sea was calm and except for the calling sea gulls and the sound of eagles wings it was quiet. The eagle flew by off to my left going intently somewhere. Was it late for an appointment? It never left any feathers behind and I wondered do they lose there molting feathers while in flight or while preening? I was looking for sea glass. I have lots of clear, brown, and different shades of blues and greens. When I find something that's unusually shaped or perfectly sea washed or a different color or shade than I already have I get deliriously happy.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment