"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Monday 6 August 2012

Socks

These socks are size ten men's. I found this pattern in a vintage booklet titled socks and vests by Beehive or book no.91. If Beehive made a sock pattern for women I have been unable to locate it. It originally retailed for 50 cents. Interestingly, that is how much I paid for it. It comes with instructions in how to knit the sock so when the heel wears out you can easily replace it. I've since started and am reworking the pattern for a women's pair in size 7.5. I won't have cold feet in bed.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment