"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Thursday 26 July 2012

I will take care of you

If your wondering why my blog entries are so short it's quite simple. I've got 18 years and 8 months to go and I want to keep you reading. Single parenting is a path I'm learning to accept. And it looks like I may be in it for the long haul. If a blended family didn't work it would be my daughter who would suffer. There is probably a good reason why a man my age doesn't have a child. That leaves two options: 1. Rob the cradle. 2. Find an old man. The younger man will probably want his own child and I wanted mine to share the same father. The older man is probably impossible to live with and that is why he is alone in the first place. I will not let my own unmet needs override what is in my daughter's best interest.
Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment