"Don't wish me happiness I don't expect to be happy all the time....It's gotten beyond that somehow. Wish me courage and strength and a sense of humor. I will need them all." Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Oh Baby, Baby

It's 3 am and I am lying here awake thinking about you - again. And then I feel you moving. Tiny kicks, hands reaching and I wonder what it would be like to scoop you up in my arms. I smile and then I sing, "Twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are. Up above the sky so high, like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder who you are."

I finished this baby sweater. It's a design I've created for my knitting class. This particular one will be a gift. The one I've already got going on my needles will be for mine and a demo for the class. It's a super easy pattern. Straight knitting if you choose, but I had to add a row of purl for effect. It is knit from the bottom up on circular needles, there is a few stitches to stitch up under the arms but no pieces to block, assemble and sew!!!! So if your in my class its free otherwise I'll be charging a few dollars. I will let you know when and where it's available.

No comments:

Post a Comment